AAA Metals is a full-service provider of stainless steel and superior alloys. With decades of experience, we can serve a variety of industries with high-quality stainless steel and other metals with quick delivery at competitive prices. Our precision cutting services and superior finishing capabilities allow us to serve critical industries like aerospace, pharmaceutical, food processing, and many more.
We offer an extensive inventory of metal stock, including various hard-to-find metals and grades of stainless steel for every application from a network of distributors across the globe. AAA Metals has a range of cutting capabilities and value-added services, allowing us to deliver a turnkey solution that meets your expectations.
AAA Metals, Your Trusted Stainless Steel Distributor & Metal Processing Specialist
When you rely on AAA Metals for your full-service stainless steel and superior alloy needs, you benefit from our vast range of capabilities. AAA Metals can supply various metals, including stainless steel, titanium, hard-to-find metals, and more. We also offer services such as precision shearing, laser cutting, sawing, and waterjet cutting to deliver materials that meet your exact needs.
Other benefits of partnering with AAA Metals include:
- Large warehouse inventory
- No minimum quantities
- Competitive pricing
- On-time delivery
- Worldwide distribution network
- Can fulfill any size inquiry
- Quality certified materials
- Meets MIL-S, ASME, ASTM, QQS, and AMS specifications
Large Metal Stock Inventory
AAA Metals is a global distributor of various metal materials, including titanium, nickel alloy, stainless steel, and hard-to-find metals. We have an extensive inventory and supply metal stock in various forms, including flat bars, hex bars, square bars, round bars, sheets, plates, tubes, pipes, ring disks, castings, forgings, and angles. To meet customer needs, we can offer metal processing services for all of our metal stock.
Types of Metals
AAA Metals can supply a wide range of metal materials. One of our most popular metals is stainless steel. Various industries and applications depend on stainless steel for its aesthetic appearance, low-maintenance performance, and resistance to staining and corrosion. Due to its many desirable properties, stainless steel is often found in industrial equipment, food processing, surgical instruments, cutlery, kitchen appliances, and more. Depending on our customers’ applications, we can deliver stainless steel stock in various grades to suit different environmental conditions.
Our extensive inventory also includes metals such as:
- Superior Nickel Alloy
- Hard-to-Find Metals
Our Metal Processing Capabilities
At AAA Metals, our extensive metal processing capabilities include:
- Stainless Steel Polishing. Our stainless steel polishing services smooth the surfaces of fabricated metal pieces including pipes, angles, and sheets. This process improves resistance to impacts, wear, environmental factors, and corrosion. We use abrasives in grit strengths from 50 to 3,000 to achieve a variety of finish types ranging from 0 to 10.
- Waterjet Cutting. Waterjet cutting is a cold cutting process that relies on water and an abrasive mixture propelled at a high velocity to rapidly erode the metal workpiece. Waterjet cutting does not rely on thermal cutting mechanisms and is ideal for cutting metals without causing heat distortion. It results in a clean cut with no slag and provides tight tolerances.
- Laser Cutting. Laser cutting uses a high-powered laser beam to precisely cut the workpiece in various shapes with a finished edge. We can achieve tolerances of ±0.010 inches and can cut stainless steel thicknesses up to 1 inch or aluminum up to 0.250 inches. Laser cutting is energy-efficient and provides a high level of control, versatility, and reliability.
- Precision Sawing. AAA Metals offers precision saw cutting services for metal pieces in tube, pipe, bar, and plate form. Saw cutting is ideal for small and large workpieces and can deliver tolerances of ±0.030 inches. We can precision saw cut everything from prototypes to high-volume production runs.
- Precision Shearing. AAA Metals relies on state-of-the-art shearing equipment to process metal plate and sheet, achieving tolerances of ±0.010 inches. We can provide precision shearing for one-offs, prototypes, and high production volumes.
AAA Metals also offers value-added services such as:
- Centerless Grinding. AAA Metals’ centerless grinding services allow us to deliver rounded or cylindrical products such as rollers and rods. Compared to conventional grinding methods, centerless grinding enables faster and easier production. Our centerless grinding capabilities include both through-feed and infeed grinding.
- Heat-Treating. AAA Metals can heat treat stainless steel to enhance certain properties. Our capabilities include sintering, annealing, air quenching, and vacuum heat treatment, each of which provides different results based on your needs. Our heat treating processes can meet ASTM, ASME, AMS, and Mil-Spec standards.
Various industries rely on stock metal for their operations. AAA Metals is a worldwide metal supplier with over 40 years of experience serving numerous industries, including:
- Food Process
Contact Our Experts for Your Metal Needs
AAA Metals is a full-service metal processor and distributor with over 40 years of industry experience. We serve a global market with an international network of distributors. Our clients can choose various solutions from our extensive inventory of stock metals, including stainless steel, superior nickel alloy, titanium, and hard-to-find metals.
In addition to our metal distribution capabilities, we also provide a range of secondary services such as precision shearing, sawing, laser cutting, waterjet cutting, heat treating, and centerless grinding to deliver complete turnkey solutions. With a dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, we can deliver metal stock materials to meet the strict requirements of various industries and applications.